121 Years Of History
The Lone Wolf Cigar Company was re-established in 1996. The original location was established by Sargent E.E. Baracks in 1893, as one of the oldest established and still existing Tobacco Merchants on the West Coast. On Broadway and within the borders of the Historic downtown Santa Monica district, The Lone Wolf Cigar Boutique keeps the 1893 spirit alive; servicing Cigar Connoisseurs both locally and from around the world.
The Lone Wolf Cigar Company has expanded and opened an additional Large Scale Location with an Expansive Cigar Lounge Facility, to once again indulge and enjoy the fine art of Cigar Smoking on our premises.
The Original location had a small lounge within its borders, however, in 2006, our smoking ability was lost. This was the inspiration for building the New Private Cigar Lounge in a Single Tenant Building in West Los Angeles. It is a real dream come true for us and all of our regular and new clients alike.
- Full-Service Tobacco Merchant, specializing in Fine Cigars, Tobaccos, and Extraordinary Smoking Accessories.
- Full-Service Smoking Lounge with Authentic Turn-of-the-Century Décor with modern conveniences.
- Offering the most Extensive Selection of Cigar Brands and Tobacco products and Smoking Accessories available.
- Service-Oriented, Experienced and Knowledgeable Staff to help choose a cigar or to help with difficult to find gifts.
- Precision-Controlled Temperature and Humidification for optimum Cigar Storage.
- Large Spanish Cedar Cigar Storage Lockers for Personal Cigar Collection storage.